Creative Team Sunshine Easel Fairy Cardby Cheryl Peterie
Kaisercraft Fairy Garden Collectables pack
Kaisercraft 12x12 Paper - Chartreuse
G.C.D Studios 12x12 Paper - Abbies Sunshine
Sticky Pearl Strips
Satin Ribbon 1/4"
Basic tool kit (Crafts4U trimmer, scissors, Crafts4U double sided Tape, pencil, tweezers etc), Die Cutting/Embossing Machine, Washi Tape (for holding dies in place).
Start with a base of White cardstock measuring 10cm x 30.5cm, fold in half & score then fold the left edge to the centre line & score, next cut a 10cm x 15.3cm background mat.
Place some double sided tape on the front panel as shown & attach the background mat to the base card.
Die cut the Crafts4U Die Layered Frame 1 from the Abbies Sunshine- pattern paper (yellow daisy side) & adhere to the card front leaving an even border top & bottom, next using the Crafts4U 12mm x 4m Foam Tape mount the cut-out back in place to the card front.
(NB; with nesting dies No.1 being the smallest)
- Nest & die cut the No.2 & No.3 labels from the above set on white cardstock & emboss both pieces with the Crafts4U Embossing Folder Tiny Dots.
- Cut a No.1 label from the Chartreuse (yellow pattern paper) & stamp preferred sentiment.
- Die cut the Crafts4U Die Flying Fairy from a piece of the white glitter card & add some Crafts4U 3mm x 4m Foam Tape to the back
- Attach the dots embossed frame to the centre of the card front over the mounted daisy label leaving an even border.
- Adhere the embellishments from the Fairy Garden Collectables pack (ie: leaves, banner, butterfly) one large flower from the Little Birdie Bernadette Lemon 6pk, & two small flowers from the Little Birdie Curly Rose Yellow 12pk to the card front.
- Place the mounted glitter fairy to the card front.
- Tie a small bow & adhere to the bottom under the large flower.
- Add a strip of sticky pearls along the top & bottom of the background frame
Cut a 5.5cm x 10cm piece from the Chartreuse - (yellow pattern paper) & attach to the bottom inside of the card base, attach the No.1 yellow sentiment label to the No.2 embossed dots white label & mount to the centre of the base stopper next add a small butterfly from the Fairy Garden Collectables pack to the bottom right corner.