Creative Team Gentleman's CardsBy Creative Team member Cheryl Peterie
Supplies:Crafts4U Die Stacking Tags (11 dies) 70060
Crafts4U 12mm x 50m Double Sided Tape 30009
Crafts4U 12mm x 4m Foam Tape 2mm thick 30004
Crafts4U Wooden Embellishments Keys 20pk 70068
Kaisercraft Paper Pad 6.5 X6.5in 40/pk Pen & Ink PP1041
Pen & Ink Collectables Cardstock Die Cuts CT934
Tim Holtz Distress Stain Antiqued Bronze
Distress Pad Vintage Photo
Archival Ink Pads - Coffee, Cobalt, Watering Can
Kaisercraft Card Stock 12"x 12" - Coffee Bean & Navy
Kaisercraft Mechanical Parts Stamp & Die Set
Porta Craft Ribbon
Tools:Basic tool kit (Crafts4U trimmer, scissors, Crafts4U double sided Tape, Crafts4U Foam Tape, pencil, tweezers etc), Glue, Washi Tape (for holding dies in place), Crafts4U Large Score Board, Die Cutting Machine.
First colour one of the
wooden keys with Distress Stain Antiqued Bronze (shake well before using) &
set aside to dry.
From the Coffee Bean Cardstock cut a 6" x 12" base card base, starting from the left side score at 4½", 9" & 10½" fold the score lines as shown.
Using the follow pieces from the Kaisercraft Pen & Ink Paper 6½" Pad (left picture) Using the following pieces from the Kaisercraft Pen & Ink Collectables Pack (right picture)
Script Paper -
· Cut a 11cm x 14.8cm background & attach to the centre panel of the base card
· Cut a 3.4cm x 14.8cm band attach to the bottom front step.
Navy Cardstock -
· Cut a 2.3cm x 14.8cm strip & attach to the front step leaving an even border.
· Cut a 1cm x 7cm banner (cut a small triangle notch from the left side) & attach to the top of the centre background.
Alphabet Paper - (NB; with nesting dies No.1 being the smallest)
· Cut a 1.5cm x 14.8cm strip & attach to the 2.5cm x 14.8cm Navy band.
· Die cut the No. 3 Tag together with the largest hole die & tie a piece of twine through the hole & attach to the centre background.
Stripe Paper -
· Die cut the No.4 Tag together with the largest hole die & tie a piece of ribbon through the hole & attach to the centre background.
Place foam tape on the back of the Cobalt cog the "Smile" sentiment & the "It's Your Day" arrow, use double sided tape or glue on all other embellishments & attach to the card.
Using some leftover off cuts you can create another two cards:
Created by Cheryl Peterie for Catchy Crafts