Monday, 12 November 2018
Monday, 24 September 2018
Creative Team Blue Posy Easel Cardby Cheryl Peterie
Wednesday, 19 September 2018
Creative Team Flowers in Her Hair Art Journal Pageby Dani Choate
Cadence Diamond Paste Mint 1848
Cadence stencil AS - 482
Dina Wakley Heavy Body paints
Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks
Unknown leaf stencil - TCW 450 art deco leaves could work and Kaisercraft has a nice one T604
Monday, 17 September 2018
Creative Team Precious Petalsby Cheryl Peterie
Wednesday, 12 September 2018
Creative Team Birthday Chicks Shaker Cardby Cookie Aguliar
Monday, 10 September 2018
Creative Team Bunch of Flowers Art Journal Pageby Dani Choate
Simply stunning, Dani has created these free form flowers using the lovely Cadence Shabby Chic Texture Pastes. With a matt finish the texture paste gives her work a 3D quality.
Wednesday, 5 September 2018
Creative Team Lacy Floral Blooms Cardby Cheryl Peterie
Created by Cheryl Peterie
Monday, 3 September 2018
Creative Team Sunshine Easel Fairy Cardby Cheryl Peterie
Die cut the Crafts4U Die Layered Frame 1 from the Abbies Sunshine- pattern paper (yellow daisy side) & adhere to the card front leaving an even border top & bottom, next using the Crafts4U 12mm x 4m Foam Tape mount the cut-out back in place to the card front.
- Nest & die cut the No.2 & No.3 labels from the above set on white cardstock & emboss both pieces with the Crafts4U Embossing Folder Tiny Dots.
- Cut a No.1 label from the Chartreuse (yellow pattern paper) & stamp preferred sentiment.
- Die cut the Crafts4U Die Flying Fairy from a piece of the white glitter card & add some Crafts4U 3mm x 4m Foam Tape to the back
- Attach the dots embossed frame to the centre of the card front over the mounted daisy label leaving an even border.
- Adhere the embellishments from the Fairy Garden Collectables pack (ie: leaves, banner, butterfly) one large flower from the Little Birdie Bernadette Lemon 6pk, & two small flowers from the Little Birdie Curly Rose Yellow 12pk to the card front.
- Place the mounted glitter fairy to the card front.
- Tie a small bow & adhere to the bottom under the large flower.
- Add a strip of sticky pearls along the top & bottom of the background frame