Creative Team Vintage Butterflies & Lace Cardby Cheryl Peterie
Kaisercraft 12 x 12 Paper - Chartreuse
Kaisercraft 12 x 12 Paper - Commitment
Sticky Pearl Strip
Basic tool kit (Crafts4U trimmer, scissors, Crafts4U double sided Tape, pencil, tweezers etc),Die Cutting/Embossing Machine, Washi Tape (for holding dies in place), Paper Distresser.
Fold & score a piece of A5 Black card in half as the base card, cut a 10cm x 14.5cm background mat from the Commitment paper (script side) distress the edges & lightly blend with Distress Ink pad - Walnut Stain then attach to the front of the base card.
(NB; with nesting dies No.1 being the smallest)
· From the Chartreuse paper (yellow side wide enough for half see picture) die cut the Crafts4U Die Lacey Border 3 & the No.1 label from the Crafts4U Die Layered Frame 1 (4 dies)
· From the Commitment paper (floral side) die cut the No.2 label
· Attach some Crafts4U 100mm x 20m Double Sided Tape 30010 (aka toilet roll) to a piece of the A5 White card & die cut the small solid Claudie Butterfly, peel off the backing paper & add the Crafts4U Ultra Fine Glitter Black tap off excess & repeat so you have two Butterfly bases.
· From the Commitment paper (floral side) die cut the two matching Claudie Butterfly & adhere these to the two solid butterflies leaving the wings free.
To make the tag cut a background piece of the Commitment paper (floral side) to 7.5cm x 15cm , cut the Chartreuse paper (yellow side) to 6.8cm x 11.3cm distress the edges of both pieces & blend with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, adhere the yellow piece to the floral piece then add the Lacey border to the back at the bottom of the tag, punch a hole in the top & tie a piece of lace in a bow next attach the tag on an angle to the card front.
1. Attach the No.1 yellow label to the No.2 floral label & mount with foam tape to the centre of the tag making this straight.
2. Mat the Birthday sentiment on a piece of black card leaving an even border, cut a notch in one end to make a flag, tie a piece of twine around the end & mount with foam tape to the centre of the label.
3. Adhere the three flowers to the top near the bow & three flowers to the bottom right corner of the tag.
4. Place a strip of sticky pearls along the bottom of the tag.
5. Last adhere the two butterflies.