Creative Team Lacey Oxide Butterfliesby Cheryl Peterie
Distress Paint - Walnut Stain
Kaisercraft 12x12 Paper - Chartreuse
Kaisercraft Paper Pad 6.5 X6.5in 40/pk Pen & Ink PP1041 (for sentiment tag)
Sticky Pearl Strip
Any Background Stamp of choice
Basic tool kit (Crafts4U trimmer, scissors, Crafts4U double sided Tape, Crafts4U Foam Tape, pencil, tweezers etc), Glue, Washi Tape (for holding dies in place), Die Cutting Machine, Small Hole Punch.
Start by painting two solid butterflies with the Distress Paint Walnut Stain & set aside to dry, leave the third butterfly raw, when dry stamp your desired pattern stamp with Distress Oxide Ink - Broken China on all three butterflies.
1. Fold & score a piece of A5 White card in half for the base card.
2. Cut a background piece of White card to 10cm x 14.5cm, blend the edges with Distress Oxide Ink -Broken China & attach to the base card.
3. Cut a piece of White card to 9.5cm x 14cm, emboss with the Crafts4U Embossing Folder Tiny Dots & attach to the base card leaving an even border.
4. From the Chartreuse pattern paper die cut the Crafts4U Die Lacey Border 3 & the No.2 label from the Crafts4U Die Layered Frame 1 set.
5. Attach the lacey border to the left side of the card front, mount the label with foam tape to the centre of the card front.
6. Attach the border sticker & the strip of sticky pearls along the lacy border.
7. Punch a hole in the top of the sentiment tag, Distress the edges with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, add some twine & mount with foam tape to the card front.
8. Adhere the three butterflies to the card front with glue, placing a small flower bud to the centre butterfly.