Creative Team Mountain Christmas Cardby Creative Team member Dani Choate
Card stock - turquoise, white, dark blue & black
Tombow Mono liquid glue
- Cut and fold a card out of black cardstock. This will be a landscape card
- Cut a stitched rectangle, one each in white & turquoise cardstock
- Using the mountain die set, separate the three die lines (i.e. break the small links to give you three separate dies that can be used individually
- cut the white rectangle with the upper die line
- cut the turquoise rectangle with the lower die line
- Now run the white mountain die cut through the tiny dot embossing plate. This step needs to be done last so that the dots will not be flattened with any further pressing with the die cutting machine. This will now have a snowy mountain effect
- Place the white dotted mountain onto the black card base.
- Next lay the turquoise mountain die cut over the white, positioning it to still be able to see some of the white dots above. Trim the bottom of this blue layer to sit just on the bottom stitched line of the white. Pop this up on foam tape.
- Now use the 'Forest Deer' die. Cut in both black and dark blue
Place the dark blue die cut behind the black die cut but just offset the blue a little to the right (2-3mm) & slightly above (1-2mm). This should indicate a slight shadow effect. Attach these two die cuts together in this manner
-This die & shadow unit can now be added to the front of the card as one piece. Have this piece sit just inside the edge of the turquoise layer
- Lastly using champagne glitter card stock, cut 3 small stars from the 'Funky Xmas Tree' die set along with the script die 'Merry Christmas'. These can all be backed before die cutting with double sided tape for ease of attaching.
- Adhere 'Merry Christmas' to the bottom left corner of the card and 3-4 small stars just above the right upper mountain peak