Creative Team Holly Christmas Cardsby Cheryl Peterie
Cheryl has created two simple Christmas cards using the Crafts 4 U Holly Xmas Frame embossing folder. She has added some of our glitter card and Little Birdie Flowers for extra embellishments. Don't they look great!
Joy is Contagious
Crafts4U Embossing Folder Holly Xmas Frame 10115
Authentique Collection "Happy Christmas Six" Paper
Authentique "Colourful Christmas" Sticker Sheet
1/8" Gold Ribbon
Basic tool kit (Crafts4U trimmer, scissors, Crafts4U double sided Tape, pencil, tweezers etc), Die Cutting/Embossing Machine.
- Fold & score a piece of A5 white card in half in the portrait position.
- Emboss with the Holly Xmas Frame Embossing Folder.
- Cut the "Joy is Contagious" panel from the Authentique Collection "Happy Christmas Six" Paper, place the Merry Christmas flag(from the sticker sheet) & a red glitter flag (hand cut from the glitter card) to the right side on the dots border
- Adhere a piece of ribbon around the border & mat on a piece of red glitter card.
- Using foam tape to mount the Joy panel on to the centre of the card front.
- To finish adhere one flower from the Little Birdie Flower pkt.
Crafts4U Die Stacked Merry Christmas 10166