Sunday 18 February 2018

Meet our Creative Team!


Thank you to everyone who applied to be on our first ever Creative Team. We had lots of applications to choose from. We have chosen 5 very creative ladies who we feel will create some amazing things to show and inspire you. Lets meet them:





Helen Cooke

I have been crafting for over 20 years and am primarily
a card maker, although I also enjoy getting arty and painty in my art journal; and love making mini albums from scratch. I have taught different classes over the years and am currently enjoying the new Distress Oxides!



Cheryl Peterie

I am a devoted wife of almost 23 years, a caring mother of three, a little bit of a crazy cat lady and a passionate crafter! My journey started back in 2006 when I contributed to an anniversary scrapbook and after that I was hooked. I have been published in magazines etc with my card making and have run many workshops. I am very excited to be sharing my creativity with you all!

Yoonsun Hur

I am a graphic designer but my real passion is making
cards. I just love working with stamps, inks, die cuts, paper, punches, watercolours etc. I have worked on many other design teams and can’t wait to get started at Catchy Crafts!



Dani Choate

I am a mixed media artist, illustrator and art journaler from Sydney. After studying Graphic Design in the early 90s I spent the next 12 years immersed in the Natural Health & Alternative Therapies industries. When my children were small I was inspired once again to return to art making. These were adventures in soft toy design, zine editions, lino & gocco printing, ATC & ACEOs, and a turn at children's fabric design. My current work is whimsical, illustrative, feminine and often full of playful colours & pattern.

 

Linda Drynan

Wife and Mother, I started card making about 14 years ago whilst living in Sydney and haven't stopped yet! I love all things involving paper! Mixed media and off the page too but card making remains my favourite. My cards are usually classic and simple as I post them around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment