Monday 5 September 2011

Wishes Canvas Class Next Week

Hi there, Alex here.  Just wanted to let you know about the Wishes Canvas Workshop I will be teaching next Monday in store.  I had so much fun designing this project, I specifically thought about the wishes I have for my three children and made this canvas as a way of decorating my house with them.  I love putting reminders around my house to inspire and let my kids know how much I love them.  And this canvas certainly allows me to do that and I can add to it regularly.  But it could also be a lovely gift for a special someone with Christmas just around the corner - a friend, Mum or co-worker.

On this canvas we will play with inchies, Tim Holtz crackle paint and Graphic 45 paper.  Be sure to call the store on 9477 4401 to book your spot, places are limited and there are only a few spots left.  Cost is $20 for a 3.5hour class plus kit cost and the workshop will start at 10am.  I would love to see you there and help you create this beautiful canvas that you'll be proud to display.

1 comment:

  1. nawww :( i really wanted to go to this session but becoz i have school i couldnt make it, would there be another class of something similar to this ^^??
    hopefully there will be one during the holidays, preferably in the weekends xD

    it seems extremely fun and interesting :D

    ReplyDelete